Are You Still Suffering With Diabetes Symptoms, Even Though You Are Taking Medications and You Have Been Told That Your Lab Values Are “Normal”?
Wholistic Health Center is offering a new diabetes natural approach that moves directly to the underlying cause of your diabetes problem, by utilizing advanced lab measurements and a comprehensive functional approach!
Learn about improving your diabetes condition
Hi! My name is Dr. John Duong DC. At Wholistic Health Center, we take a completely functional approach to help with diabetes. This means we are not going to just glance down at your labs and tell you it’s “all in your head or that you are just depressed.”
We know there is more to it than that, and our goal is to make your body function optimally, not just make a few numbers on your lab report look good, and ignore the fact that you still don’t feel well.
We have combined the best of functional endocrinology, functional blood chemistry analysis, and function immunology to bring Bay area residents an exciting addition to their diabetes care, that moves beyond the simplistic Diabetes Medication only Model.
We offer a patient-centered, whole-person, functional metabolic approach that gives our patients the opportunity to feel energized, vibrant, and truly feel good again. I have written about our unique approach in my Special Diabetes Report.
The information contained in this special report holds key pieces of information that very well may be the answer to your diabetes questions. We understand that just because your lab values are ‘normal’ it does not mean that everything is OK.
I reveal exactly why you may continue to suffer with the same diabetes symptoms and I lay out our step by step approach to truly supporting and improving the underlying mechanisms that are causing your continued problems. If you have not requested a copy simply feel out the form to the right and we will rush deliver a copy to your email box.
All types of diabetes are not good to have because they can affect life quality tremendously. If you are diagnosed with diabetes or have symptoms then it is important to check it out with your physician. We can help you with our customized nutritional therapy. Our program normally includes:
- Blood Chemistry Advanced tests to assess the systems and glands\
- Hormones Comprehensive test includes adrenal, male and female to assess the severity and intention of multiple hormone
- Gluten-Associated Cross-Reactive Foods and Foods Sensitivity, Gluten-Containing/Gluten-Contaminated, Gliadin Cross-Reactive Foods, Newly Introduced/and/or Over-Consumed on GFD, Common Antigenic Foods
- DNA Testing – Each Test analyzes up to 55 genes hand selected by our experts and provides nutritional recommendations and health information based on scientific validation of a patient’s specific needs in these key areas: Methylation, Neurotransmitter Processing, Mitochondrial Function, Detoxification, Inflammatory Potential, and Health Precautions.
- Stool Analysis Basic to understand the health of the gastrointestinal tract
- Hair Elements to measure the minerals and chronic heavy metal burden
- Stool and Urinalysis as screening tests
- Supplements ($2000 value)
- Dietary planning (food not included)
- Other recommended tests depending on diagnosis
- Interpretation and Analysis with colored report for each test measured
- 6 months of unlimited office visits, telephone calls, texts or emails
Average cost from $6000-$8000 USD