We’ve done our best to provide detailed answers to the most common questions. If you don’t see your question in the list, please call us or send the doctor and email using the form at the bottom of the page.
- Are Chiropractic X-Rays Safe?
- Can a Chiropractor Help Me?
- Can I Use My Flexible Spending Account for Chiropractic Care?
- Do All Chiropractors Provide the Same Type of Care?
- Do Chiropractic Adjustments Hurt?
- Do I Need to Return to My Chiropractor If My Pain is Gone?
- Does Medicare Cover Chiropractic Care?
- How Many Adjustments Will I Need?
- Is Chiropractic Appropriate for Children?
- Is Chiropractic Safe During Pregnancy?
- What is a Chiropractic Adjustment?
- What Should I Expect At My First Chiropractic Appointment?
- What Training Do Chiropractors Have?
More Questions?We welcome your questions. You may find exactly what you are looking for in the FAQs, but we really encourage you to call to discuss your specific situation and question. Healthcare works best when it is truly individualized.
If it is after hours and/or you'd prefer to reach the doctor by email, please use this contact form to submit your question.